Water / Flood Damage Restoration
When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, MCST Professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have in order to help preserve and restore your property.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture
Fire Damage Restoration
Experienced fire restoration professionals know that areas seemingly unaffected by fire damage are still a danger to homeowners. Smoke can penetrate within cavities of the structure, causing hidden damage and odor. The knowledge fire restoration professionals have of building systems helps them investigate how far fire and smoke damage may have spread.
- Smoke particles are often acidic and can even etch glass or metal if not cleaned promptly and correctly
- Professional removal of Odor, Ash, Soot, and Fire Retardant Chemicals
- Industrial Air Purifiers to restore indoor air quality
- Pressure Washing of building exteriors
- Dry Cleaning of clothing and fabrics
- Monitoring of air quality during restoration
- Commercial Cleaning
Mold Cleanup & Restoration
Excessive amounts of mold and certain types of mold may present health concerns. It is essential for the health of you and your family, as well as the protection of your property, to address the issue and arrange for professionals to conduct mold removal and mold remediation as soon as the presence of mold is identified.
- Water damages can cause mold growth in your home or business, therefore it is important to have your water damage cleaned promptly and professionally.
- Signs of the presence of excessive mold include:
- The presence of visible mold.
- Strong, musty odors.
- Any evidence of past moisture problems that might have caused undetected mold growth.
- Excessive humidity.
Dehumidification can save money in restoration and replacement costs, and costs of downtime and delayed production schedules.
The dehumidifiers operated by Motor City Steam Team Professionals have the power and capability of removing moisture from, among other things:
- Interior paint
- Cement floors
Carpet & Upholstry Cleaning
The MCST carpet cleaning service will not only get out the dirt you see, but will also remove the unwanted dust you don’t. A professionally cleaned carpet may make all the difference in brightening up a room and freshening up your home.
Whether your toddler used your new sofa for his finger painting canvas or you want to freshen up the old recliner, upholstery cleaning services will provide a new found joy in your existing furniture. Professional furniture cleaning is worth the expense because it will extend the life and love of your existing upholstered furniture.
- Carpet Cleaning with professional grade steamers
- Hardwood Floor Services
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furniture Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning